When people come visit New York, this is the garden I love to take them to.
— Martha Stewart, “Innisfree Garden,” The Radio Blog (2010)
Innisfree will be open only by advance reservation for timed admission in June.
Open Days are Wednesdays-Sundays.
You may make advance reservations for you and your household for one (1) time slot per day.
Please read protocols before reserving tickets.
Time slots each day:
Senior (65+): $5
Child (5-15): $5
Child (4 and under): $5
Members must also make advance reservations.
In your one time slot per day, you may reserve as many free places as your membership allows:
Individual ($50) - one person
Dual ($100) - two people
Family ($150+) - four people
- Attendance during each time slot is capped.
- You must arrive and leave within your reserved time slot.
Because the garden is so large, guests are strongly encouraged to arrive during the first hour of their time slot.
- Right now, New York State only allows gatherings of up to ten (10) people.
Do not arrange to meet larger groups at Innisfree.
- Vistors and their party must arrive in one vehicle.
Our team will use the list of reservations to check vehicles in at the Innisfree front gate.
If you purchase a Senior Admission you may be asked for ID at the gate.
You cannot make reservations on site. If you arrive without one or miss yours, you will be told if/when spots remain and asked to leave the line. If spots are available, you can make online reservations and return.
- Everyone age 2 and over must wear a mask.
If you do not have a mask, you will be turned away at the front gate. If you are able to return with masks for everyone in your party within your reserved time slot, you will be admitted. Your tickets will not be refunded.
- You must maintain at least 6 feet between you/your children and other guests.
- Parts of Innisfree will be one way. Obey signs and docents.
- Picnicking is not allowed. Porta-loos are for emergencies only.
- Do not trespass when Innisfree is closed.
For everyone’s safety, anyone who disobeys these protocols will be directed to leave the property.
The NYS fine for not following social distancing protocols is $1,000.
Tickets are valid only for the reserved time and date; they are nonrefundable and nontransferable to other times.
Innisfree will be open rain or shine. Please check the weather before you reserve tickets.
By making a reservation to visit, you are agreeing to these terms.